WE ARE WHAT WE EAT is the first forum that combines supply chain's skills with proofs and workshops.
On the occasion of the World Milk Day, OPEN-FARM feels the need to offer healthier food for everyone.
The event will take place at Villa Foscarini Rossi and includes: workshops for schools and citizens, street food proposals and a conference with interesting speeches.
Reservation is required.
- "Food culture... and art!" from 9 am to 1 pm
- Workshop 1. Aromas's Gallery: the hay
- Workshop 2. Breeder: how to turn grass into milk
- Workshop 3. Dairy: the art of transforming milk into cheese
- Workshop 4. Things you can learn recycling leather
- "Street Food: buy what you love!” from 12 pm to 2 pm with Slow Food specialties
- Conference "Operators and citizens: our supporters” from 2 pm to 7 pm - SALONE
- Workshop: debate with speakers (10 min per intervention)
- Table 1. Animals' feeding: breeding, feed, technology and natural supplements
- Table 2. The Milk supply chain: dairies, consortia and producers
- Table 3. The experts say: veterinarians, human nutritionist, professors
- Table 4. ComunichiAMO: GDO, consultants, testimonials
- Table 5. Sharing the supply chains: food, tourism and craftmanship
- Free workshops, reservations is required.
- Happy Hour from 7 pm to 9 pm: the best to establish relationship
The event will take place at:
Villa Foscarini Rossi
+39 049 9801091
CONTACTS: firstname.lastname@example.org (Luigi, founder and event organizer) - email@example.com
(Roberta, Pr and Press)