From October 14th Villa Foscarini Rossi hosts a 10-evening course to learn about caring for your body and mind with Dr. Amadeo Furlan, professor from Northwestern University of New York & Chicago.
- 10/14/2019 - The language of healing
- 11/13/2019 - Face and body: the epicenter of our disharmony
- 12/16/2019 - Three-dimensional communication
- 01/13/2020 - Colors, personality, and communication
- 02/10/2020 - Meridians and emotions: how to balance them
- 03/09/2020 - Internal conflicts that wear out mind and body
- 04/06/2020 - How to resolve internal conflicts: mind's language, intelligence's language
- 05/11/2020 - The laterality of human body
- 06/08/2020 - Stress' biology
- 07/06/2020 - Soul's biology
The goal of these meetings is to provide participants with practical tools and some simple tricks to find happiness and inner peace. If applied daily, all these tools will benefit the mind and body.
The cost per meeting is € 30.00 per person and reservations are required. At the end of the course, the certificate of participation will be issued by the Northwestern University of New York & Chicago. For any further information or to book, contact us at 049 9801091 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org